The Greater Los Angeles Area Council has decreed that:
- Position specific (Scoutmaster, Cubmaster, Den Leader, and Committee Chair) training must be offered 3 times per quarter in the Council.
- Outdoor skills (BALOO/OWLS, IOLS/OWLS) training must be offered at least 1 time per quarter in Council.
Pacifica District will offer the following courses as a minimum to help the Council meet the above requirements:
- Scoutmaster Specific over one weekend in September.
- Cubmaster Specific in two Rountable breakout sessions in November and December.
- Webelos Den Leader* training in August.
- Tiger Den Leader* training in October.
- Wolf Den Leader* training in April.
- Bear Den Leader* training in May.
Den Leader training will be offered after the District Rountable as a breakout.
- BALOO in the fall.
- BALOO at University of Scouting.
- IOLS in the fall.